A Little Garden Love

It saddens me when I'm not able to do the things I love most...


I don't believe I'm going to be able to manage a garden again this year,
 with the exception of perhaps a small container butterfly garden...

but painting helps.
(smile)


A sweet online friend inspired this painting (link above).
Actually it's only part of the the original I created.

Perhaps I'll share the original at a later time.

I'm planning to open my Etsy Shop by the end of the month.  I had originally planned to open it this time LAST year, but sometimes... life gets in the way or should I say has other plans for us, and so I had to set it on the back burner until now.

It feel good to be painting again.

I'm grateful that spring is just around the corner.  Spring weather always lifts my spirits.



 Whatever you do this week... I hope you fit in time to do what you love most.



No comments :

Post a Comment