Earth Friendly Shipping Solutions

My previous supply company's increased prices are a little out of my reach, so I've been looking for a different company to provide all my packing and shipping supplies, but I've been having a little bit of trouble finding another company that offers environmentally safe products.  Well, not exactly.  The problem was in trying to find eco shipping products that were 


EcoEnclose

The best supply company I've ever used bar none.  Their customer service is fantastic and they stock quite an array of packing & shipping products; all are eco friendly and they carry more than my previous supplier, so if you looking for eco-friendly biodegradable packing and shipping supplies I strongly recommend them.

btw... other than just being a happy customer, I am in no way associated with EcoEnclose.  I am not an  affiliate program participant.  It's just the company I work with and love.



No comments :

Post a Comment