Beautiful Washi Tape Colors- Painting Inspiration

I get my inspiration from just about every source you can think of.  Most of the time, it's from walks in the woods or to the neighborhood park, the lake or even the Dallas Arboretum.  My favorite place in Dallas to visit!

Today, I found color inspiration from a set of washi tape by Bella Rose (via)

(This site is in Czech.  I use Google translate)

I LOVE these color combinations.  Pink and grey have been a fav since I was young... that is, except for bright sunshiny yellow.  Yellow, white and daisies were the colors and flowers that painted my perfect wedding many moons ago.

I think I'll incorporate these colors into my next painting...
You are the Sunshine in my day and the moon & stars in my night.


simple inspirations...


No comments :

Post a Comment