New Sugar Skull - Day of the Dead - Calavera - Dia de los Muertos Watercolor Print



...and I struggled again this year with what to paint for Halloween. 

Fall themed leaves... already done that.  Cute pumpkins... done that.  Adorable little scarecrow and birds... yup, done that too.

Then I was out with a friend the other evening and he happened to mention that his family was getting together for a Día de los Muertos celebration.

After hearing about this endearing Hispanic & Catholic tradition,  I knew right away that that is what I would paint.  I love the way it came out and hope you do too!


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Now you can purchase prints you like right from my blog!!


~ Choose a size ~


  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
{Pinterest} {Facebook} {Twitter} {Google+}


No comments :

Post a Comment