Oh What A Beautiful Day & Today Is My Favorite Day New Art Prints in The Studio Gallery



It's been a little busy around  Gammy's House as I wrap up another year and prepare for an AWESOME year to come!  I'll be presenting new products this year adding to the prints, cards and other stationary items introduced in 2014.  No sneak peek this time.  You'll have to watch for them. (big, big smile)


Lil' Lovelies

 "Gammy's 'lil lovelies" Earrings made an appearance at my last show.  
 (available for wholesale- contact me at:  wholesale at GammysHouse com)
  Until then, here's a look at what's new in the studio.




~ Choose a size ~



 whimsical watercolor hedgehog happy art
 Today is My Favorite Day
Happy Hedgy Art Print

Pick it up at my Etsy Shop


 


 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
{Pinterest} {Facebook} {Twitter
{Google+} {Etsy}


No comments :

Post a Comment