Snow in Texas!


Yep... not an event that occurs in Texas very often and I took a picture to prove it... and


 
You'd think that someone who grew up in the north... even lived in Minot ND for 4 years could handle a measly 27 degrees.  LOL  I guess I've lived in Texas so long that I've acclimated to and have become quite fond of the warmer temperatures. 



I actually didn't mind much.  The cold gave me an excuse to don my bunny slippers and keep my tootsies toasty warm while I got some much needed work accomplished in the studio.  

... and Miss Sour Puss only attacked my bunnies a couple of times while I worked.

Spring isn't far away, although today... I'll have to make my own sunshine.



~ Choose a size ~

Make it a Beautiful Day!


 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
{Pinterest} {Facebook} {Twitter}
 {Google+} {Etsy


No comments :

Post a Comment