2015- A Year in Review



I'm sure you must be thinking that I fell off the face of the earth. Good News! I'm still here.  2015 has been quite an eventful year at Gammy's House.

At some point in my life (I'm not exactly sure when), I realized that the ONE thing is consistent in life is...
While the changes that took place in 2015 were...


great...WONDERFUL...PHENOMENAL changes...


...admittedly, Ive felt a little overwhelmed and have been playing catch up for most of the year, but I'll get there. (smile)

Thank you, thank you to all of my lovely family and neighbors in Gammy's House Neighborhood for being so tremendously supportive. Your prayers and positive energy were deeply felt. I love you all so very much!




This one was huge!  I come from a very large family on my mom's side, but coming from a military family that traveled extensively, I wasn't able to see much of my family members over the years.  I married into the military and the travel continued... so needless to say, I was so excited and blessed to get to see so many of them again.





Yes, I finally ventured into the wholesale arena... with no regrets.  What a wonderful learning experience!!



Well, I'm still making changes and upgrades as I find time.  I have a feeling this will always be an ongoing project that I may never catch up to.  (smile)

I'm still working on the new blog design




Wow, what a scary, time consuming (in preparation), exciting, MARVELOUS ADVENTURE!!! This one has been on my goals list for quite some time.   YAY!!



Now, while everything may not have gone exactly according to plan once I arrived, I can't tell you how wonderful it is to wake up each and every day reaping the rewards of overcoming this fearful goal.

 Big bear hugs to you all!!!

 


No comments :

Post a Comment