It's SNOWING in North Carolina!


It snowed for the first time since I arrived in WNC.  The locals say that this is the most snowfall that they've had in a while.  It's the first time I've seen this much snow since I was a child... and I'm so excited!



The birds don't seem to mind the snow.  They're happily chirping away.



Kitty has never seen snow before.  She really wanted to explore.


I loved every moment of the soft falling snow in the cool winter air...

I played in the snow... for quite a while.  I even tried to make a snowman.  My grandkids have their own snow covered playground in their backyard in Colorado,

Playing in the snow with my kids. #sacred2016 #tenaciousliving
Posted by Tenacious Lace on Wednesday, February 3, 2016

but I would have loved to share my winter wonderland with them today.   

Once the chilly mountain air turned into a bitter cold...


I headed inside to a cup of hot chocolate.

loaded with marshmallows...

and semi-sweet cocoa powder...

and chocolate shavings...



Can everyone say....

sugar rush!!!






Once my finger tips thawed...  I actually accomplished some serious work today!  :)
 
If I could share even a fraction of my JOY with you today... I gladly would. 
Sending you all... love and light!

Affectionately~  Tammy


{Pinterest} {Facebook} {Twitter
{Google+{Etsy

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous1:15 AM

    Tammy you moved to North Carolina? How is your business going, Is the web working out for you? Like to here Don Ross

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Don! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered how YOU were doing!! I guess we were meant to connect!

      I'm loving NC, although I haven't been here long. Watch for an email soon.

      Bear Hugs! Tammy

      Delete